“As humans we are energetic beings. The characteristics of the energy within and around all of our bodies directly influences our ability to bring our creations to fruition.” -- Debra Katz
Sometimes… something is said, something is done, something rubs wrong…
One of the most recommended actions is to forgive. But what is forgiveness?
To forgive is to give back to God – the eternal essence, spirit, or source from where we came.
However, I can hear you saying, “What good does that do? Slighted is slighted!”
Today, I am sharing how to forgive… with imagination, passion and results! Enjoy.
Forgiveness is not so much about being correct with universal principles.
It’s more about how to rid the pain and anguish you experience within yourself that forgiveness soothes.
It’s not about the other person anymore. You can’t do anything about how they act and speak… but you sure can do something about how you take care of yourself!
For me, I find it’s a lot harder to forgive in business, particularly with people I don’t really know that well. You’d think that would be the opposite – that it would be more difficult to forgive people we know and love.
Maybe for some, but for me, I tend to “throw away” people I don’t know and forget about resolving the tension and hurt I felt within me. As a result, I carry the tension on my shoulders, in my neck, and later wonder why I hesitate to ask for more business – unconsciously. That’s because I hadn’t cleared the past slights and hurts.
You see, our makeup right down to our core cellular level remembers!
Therefore, without the forgiveness aspect, we would have greater time and difficulty getting that spark of possibility back into our eyes, hearts and get that excitement back!
Forgiveness in business opens your heart, creates an automatic belief in yourself about who you are and regain the courage to step out and get another client!
Mastering forgiveness is about implementing how you recreate business – from loving yourself, loving your business, loving your relationships, and ultimately loving your life.
Besides, you already know this: Marketing is all about building relationships!
So what’s the best and easiest way to forgive?
A Rose! Yes, a rose is just one of a powerful list of forgiveness tools that does all the work for you! (Source: Debra Lynne Katz wrote “Freeing the Genie Within” shares aspects of this tool on how to shift energy. I highly recommend you getting a copy of her book!)
All you have to do is give up the story, thought or energy block and let the rose do the rest!
How to Master Forgiveness Action Steps:
- Find a quiet space and sit upright in a chair.
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and allow it to filter throughout your body.
- See a transparent rose out in front of you. Let this rose represent yourself. Imagine that the rose is your essence.
- Make a wish about how you want to change a relationship or get closure to a situation that effects your productivity right now. Give it name – one word name that captures it nicely.
- Your situation maybe personal, professional or whatever you need that has been difficult to accept and forgive up to now.
- Drop that situation (name) onto the rose.
Now the magic – here’s how you will read the rose.
- FLOWER: Tell the rose petals that you have set your intention to get answers. Ask the flower head “What do I need to do right now to release the hold (name) has on me?” The flower will send you words, feelings, imagines or messages that you need to know. Talk it out and aloud for 2 minutes.
- Just start talking out loud about what you see. If you see a color, what does the color mean? Is there any energy that would prevent you from letting this pain go? Any dark patches? What do they mean? Keep talking out loud for another minute or so.
- STEM: Now look at the stem. Similarly, ask the stem for answers to these types of questions. “What is my joy, closure or peace of mind grounded to?” “What is the energy that would prevent me from experiencing more joy, closure or peace of mind grounded to?” Talk out loud to yourself for at least 2 minutes. Good job.
- LEAVES: Now read the leaves on the left side of your rose. Ask things like, “How will my forgiveness and peace of mind affect others (name)?”
- Now read the leaves on the right. Ask, “How will my forgiveness and peace of mind affect me?” Just keep asking for the information and keep talking out loud to yourself. Take at least 2 minutes or more per side.
You are learning a valuable skill here. Sometimes it will feel easy, sometimes it will feel hard, but validate yourself in the process of learning this SKILL.
Reading a rose showing your essence is natural and everyone has the ability to do this. Your essence shows up and all you have to do is reclaim your power.
Next issue, we’ll learn more about how to release stuck energy. Look for some really slick and effective tools using bubbles!!
Great effort and job well done today!
P.S. Last post shared a personal invite from me about a powerful program offered by Crystal Andrus, Founder of The S.W.A.T. Institute, announcing an amazing program that will turn your revenue stream on immediately this summer!
Crystal and The S.W.A.T. Institute team have created a program unlike any other! The response has been overwhelmingly fantastic.
In case you missed it, I wanted to make sure that you had all that you needed to get on board and make this a lucrative summer. This new program, The Business Behind the Business Program is for any author, speaker, coach, or self-help expert to learn everything it takes to properly launch their book/program/course/business and convert it into big sales–and then sustain the momentum.
We all know of so many women who have “a voice”–a unique and important message that they want to share with the world.
….But so many of these passionate women simply do not know how to translate their message into a lucrative and sustainable career.