How are you doing today? Are any pesky fears or thoughts of worry coming up for you?
That's right, good is not… and double good if yes they are coming up!
What's one that bothers you the most?
As you become aware of it, more stuff will come up because you are already shifting your energy.
And loosened energy needs to free itself. The truth is, appreciate stuff coming up and most important, become aware if it. It's the stuff that is ready to be cleared.
It’s time to let it go and liberate yourself.
What if a really big issue is coming up for you? Ask yourself a couple of exploratory questions about what is it you are “really” worrying about?
What are you afraid will happen?
What’s the worst that can happen?
What happens is, the feelings come up with the mind chatter – in most cases, fear.
Once you become aware of the fear, it begins to have less energy.
However, don’t dwell on it. That's what most people do – they get stuck on the fear itself and this can immobilize them for hours, days and even years!
Instead imagine how you really want the situation to play itself out.
For example, you are worried about having enough money to pay your rent. You are afraid your roommate will accuse you of not carrying your fair share of the load. You’re afraid he or she will scream at you or worse, ignore you and dislike you!
Okay, now stop!
Here an action step to remove this stressor:
Whatever issue is worrying you, use this exercise to stop it and reverse the energy flow.
1. If you need to, sit in a comfortable chair, breathe, and imagine the large screen in front of you. Or you can just imagine this new scene right here and right now where ever you are.
2. See yourself writing the cheque and handing it to your roommate. Also imagine that you have extra cash in your pocket or purse.
3. Now imagine you are saying out loud, “Wow, how silly of me to worry because the money flows easily into my bank account. And my roommate respects me and likes me!”
4. In your mind's eye, see your roommate smile and appreciate you.
5. Say “thank you” out loud and any other forms of gratitude you feel comfortable expressing.
6. Feel the energy of relief over your ability to pay your rent, have cash left over and getting a huge hug from your roommate.
That's it! That's how to release the stress,
I hear you saying, Ya But! I still don't have the money!
That may be the case, however, you will not move forward to make more, borrow, ask the right questions, appeal to your roommate, or take any positive action steps in the former frame of mine.
Research has proven, and I know you know this, that taking action from a position of strength, positiveness and appreciation begets more ideas, support and solution.
Answers don't come from fear and negativity – they just don't. That a stuck place.
Please remember, use all your senses when using your imagination. See it, hear it, smell it, taste it, think about it, feel it, and appreciate it. And use your gut instinct to truly believe this process works. Now you’re using intuition the way it is meant to be used.
This exercise will change your state of mind and magnetize the desired outcome for you. Feeling better is the primary step. The next steps will show up.
Great job today! And please leave a comment or simply FB like or Tweet! See you soon! Patricia