Everyone's got one!
* You don't want to seem pushy
* It's too hard to get dressed and go out
* You're not sure what to say
* You're afraid of getting rejected
It's attitude that takes over.
* they don't take "no" personally
* they accept 100% responsibility for their results
* they don't blame the economy, competition, product
* they spend the bulk of their time on priorities
* they put themselves in their customers' shoes
* are self-disciplined and persistent
* are honest with themselves and the customer
Now it's time to examine your old notions and bring awareness to them. Awareness may be all you need to dissolve an old pattern or belief.
First, ask yourself, why would you want to heal them?
If you're struggling making basic ends meet, you might want to heal a pattern that keeps you from earning more.
If you're constantly fighting with the very person you love, you might want to heal a pattern that keeps you from enjoying company.
If you're sick and tired, you might want to heal a pattern that keeps you from healthy and vibrant.
It all boils down to making an attitude adjustment!
Now examine this list and decide if they are true for you right now.
Replace any of these with positive statements or affirmations that resonate as true for you. For example if you've been repeating "I'm a failure at everything!" replace it with "I am successful in these areas in my life (fill in the blanks)."
With each item you became aware of, ask yourself how true are they right now. It's time to look at that belief and decide once and for all if it's serving you or hindering you. It can be that simple.